Overcoming Transmission Issues
Duration: 5 to 10 minutes.
Respond to the following questions about transmission issues.
- True or false:
- Some things are out of our control.
- Connection issues are commonly caused by typos.
- Twangy sounds means there is no connection.
- Separating images into multiple messages resolves interference issues.
- When experiencing problems in a web-based system, one should close all other applications.
- Which of the following messages are common when an email is not delivered?
- The email address does not have a mailbox.
- There is no recipient.
- The mailbox is full.
- The message is misspelled.
- The message is too large.
- A., C., and E.