Duration: 5 to 10 minutes.
Respond to the following questions about backups.
- What are the different types of backups?
- Which of the following are not true about backups:
- They can be stored in many locations.
- They might be stored on other people's workstations.
- They are only needed if the data is confidential.
- They protect us from lost, deleted, and corrupted files.
- Mobile devices are harder to backup.
- The different types of backups are:
- Full system backups, which include everything on the computer.
- Partial backups, in which only those things that changed since the previous full backup are backed up.
- Data backups, which back up only data of a specified type or in specified locations.
- C and E.