Duration: 5 to 7 minutes.
Respond to the following questions about time management in synchronous virtual meetings.
- Which of the following is not a true statement?
- Time is needed for audio and visual prechecks.
- Audio and visual prechecks eliminate technology concerns.
- Interference (noise) may make it necessary to repeat things.
- The parking lot is a list of future agenda items.
- A timekeeper helps to keep the meeting on track while the facilitator concentrates on the content.
- Which of the following are true statements?
- Technology has no effect on time in a synchronous virtual meeting.
- Time management is more difficult in asynchronous meetings.
- Technology affects communication indirectly if it fails.
- Audio communication is a good backup for a problematic chat.
- The "parking lot" is a place to put future discussion items.
- Chat may be a good backup for problematic audio.
- B. Audio and visual prechecks eliminate technology concerns.
- E. Chat may be a good backup for problematic audio, and F. The "parking lot" is a place to put future discussion items.