A new useful feature of PowerPoint 2013 is the Comments feature. If you have used Microsoft Word, you are likely familiar with comments. You can add comments to presentations now, which provides a way to add feedback to a presentation. You can add comments to a slide, image, text, or other object.
To add a comment in PowerPoint:
- Select the slide, text, or item to which you want to add the comment.
- Select the REVIEW tab, and in the Comments group, click New Comment.
- The Comments pane appears. Type your comment in the text box and press Enter.
- A comment icon now appears on the slide.
- To move through comments in a presentation and/or delete comments, use the Delete, Previous, and Next options in the Comments group.