Using the Cloud
Duration: 10 to 15 minutes.
In this exercise, you will save a Word document to SkyDrive. (To perform this activity, you must have a SkyDrive account. To obtain a SkyDrive account, go to https://skydrive.live.com.)
- Navigate to the Webucator/Upgrading-2013/Exercises folder and open Webucator.docx.
- Save the document to a folder in your SkyDrive.
- Add SkyDrive to your list of Places in Word, by selecting the FILE menu, and then clicking Save As.
- Click Add a Place.
- In the Add a Place section, select SkyDrive.
- In the Add a service dialog box, enter your email address and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Sign in.
- To save your document to the cloud and share it, select the FILE menu and click Share.
- Click Save To Cloud.
- In the Save As section, click your SkyDrive account.
- Click Browse and navigate to the SkyDrive folder you want to use, and then name your document and click Save.