Improving Readability of a Text Block - Exercise
Improving Readability of a Text Block
Duration: 15 to 25 minutes.
In this exercise, you will explore a text sample and see how a few changes will increase the readability. You may use a design tool, such as Adobe InDesign, or a simple text editor, such as Microsoft Word.
- Open the file that matches your tool:
- If you are using InDesign, use anatomy/Exercises/textSample.indd.
- If you are using Word, use anatomy/Exercises/textSample.docx.
- Use the formatting tools to change the sample text so that it is easier to view and read.
- Save your file as anatomy/Exercises/my_textSample.indd or anatomy/Exercises/my_textSample.docx.