Duration: 15 to 20 minutes.
In this exercise, you will demonstrate your understanding on how to take action when potential sexual harassment occurs.
- Who can formally report harassment?
- A victim.
- A witness.
- A supervisor.
- All of the above.
- What should a victim do if they do not feel comfortable telling their harasser to stop face to face?
- Write a letter.
- Have a co-worker confront the harasser.
- Ignore the harasser.
- Contact human resources.
- True or False: The victim and any witnesses should keep a record of any details related to the harassment.
- If a victim tells a supervisor they are being harassed, what should the supervisor do first?
- Tell the employee to call a lawyer.
- Tell the employee that they are overreacting.
- Tell the employee sorry but only HR can help.
- Help the employee by making them feel safe and listening to the problem.