Understanding Other Forms of Harassment - Exercise
Understanding Other Forms of Harassment
Duration: 10 to 15 minutes.
In this exercise, you will demonstrate your understanding of other forms of harassment.
- Which of the following is NOT one of the protected classes protected by harassment laws?
- Marital status
- National origin
- Genetic information
- True or False: Quid pro quo harassment and hostile work environment harassment are categories only for sexual harassment, not other forms of harassment.
- Which of the following is an offensive action?
- A joke is sent through personal email that makes fun of certain races. An employee shares the joke with a few of his co-workers.
- A woman has a calendar hung up in her cubicle with pictures of firemen with limited clothing.
- A supervisor gives all of his hardest calculation jobs to his employee who is Asian.
- A hiring manager chooses not to hire a potential candidate because she is a blonde woman.
- All of the above.