Working with Messages
Creating a Message
To create a message in Outlook 2010:
- On the Home tab of the Ribbon, in the New group, click New E-mail.
- In the blank message that is created, enter your recipient's email address in the To field, add a Cc if desired, and add a Subject if desired.
- Type the body of your email.
Sending a Message
To send an email message, click the Send button located in the upper-left corner of the message.
Reading and Replying to a Message
To read and reply to an Outlook 2010 message:
- Select the message in the message list and view it in the Reading pane, or double-click it to open it in a new window.
- On the Ribbon, on the Home tab, in the Respond group, click Reply or Reply All. Or, if you have opened the message in a new window, click Reply or Reply All in the Respond group on the Message tab.