Creating a Mockup
Duration: 15 to 25 minutes.
In this exercise, you will create a mockup using Photoshop.
- Open Adobe Photoshop.
- Using tools available and an idea (sketch seen below) create a detailed mockup.
- Spare resources and artwork are available if you choose not to build a custom project. mock-ups/Exercises. The Layout.psd file is a completed version of one idea you may build.
- Organize the layers for better use of the design later on.
- Save and close the file.
- Create a new file. File > New. Click OK.
- Create the visual layout using unique custom components that you create from scratch or use the ones provided with the class files. Make sure to create layer folders to organize.
- Save and close.