We will be creating a PDF that contains children's stories. The result document is LeadersMarkers/Demos/Stories.pdf. Please take a moment to look it over. You should notice the following:
- The document has a nicely-formatted table of contents (shown below).This table of contents is made up of the headings from the source XHTML document: LeadersMarkers/Demos/Stories.html. The page numbers are dynamically determined.
- The page numbering in the footer of the table of contents (not shown above) is in Roman numerals.
- After the table of contents, the page numbers start over again from 1 and use Arabic numbers.
- Each story begins on an odd page.
- The titles of the stories are shown in the headers.