Grouping and Ungrouping Images
Grouping images is only possible when there are multiple images on a slide. The purpose of grouping images is to treat multiple images as a single object.
To group images:
- Press and hold the Ctrl key while selecting images with your mouse.
- Right-click and select Group > Group from the context menu.
- After images are grouped, they are treated as a single image. Notice that a single sizing box surrounds all images in the group.
To ungroup images:
- Select the grouped object that you want to ungroup. One sizing box surrounds the grouped object/image.
- Right-click the grouped object and select Group > Ungroup. Sizing boxes now appear around each image.