Presenter View Changes
In past iterations of PowerPoint, Presenter View was often difficult to work with. PowerPoint 2013 makes Presenter View easier to use to present your slideshows.
When you launch Presenter View with multiple monitors set up, it automatically displays your notes on one monitor while your audience sees only your slides. You can also configure Presenter View for use on a single monitor.
To use Presenter View:
- Click the Slide Show button in the status bar.
- Scroll to the lower-left area of the presentation and select the icon of three dots in a circle,
- From the menu that appears, select Show Presenter View.
- Your presentation is now displayed in Presenter View.
- Use the controls to use a laser pointer or pen, view all slides at once, zoom in to a slide, and hide/unhide the current slide in the presentation.
- The next slide and notes for the current slide appear on the right.
- To change which view will face the audience, click Display Settings in the upper left, and then select Swap Presenter View and Slide Show.
- To exit Presenter View, press Esc.