Printing a Presentation
Microsoft PowerPoint provides many options for printing your presentation and slides.
To access the print functions:
- On the FILE tab, click Print.
- In the Print pane, select a printer and specify what to print and how to print it. The right pane shows a preview of your print job.
- Select the number of Copies to print.
- To change page setup options, under Print, click Printer Properties and modify the options in the dialog box.
- Click Print.
Note: You can access more print options by clicking the Printer Properties link.
You can print only certain slides in your presentation.
To print a selection:
- First, on the Slides tab, select those slides you want to print. Press and hold Ctrl to select multiple slides.
- From the FILE menu tab, select Print.
- Select the first drop-down under Settings.
- From the options, select Print Selection.
Printing in Grayscale
To print your presentation in grayscale. in the Print section, under Settings, select the Color drop-down and select Grayscale.