Adding Speaker Notes
Adding speaker notes to a presentation helps with organization and provides a tie between speaker information and specific slides.
To add speaker notes:
- Ensure that the presentation is in Normal view. In PowerPoint 2013, if necessary, click COMMENTS in the status bar at the bottom to bring up the Notes pane.
- Enter text in the Notes pane.
Printing Speaker Notes
After creating your speaker notes, you can print them.
To print speaker notes:
- From the FILE menu tab, select Print.
- Under Settings, select the second drop-down arrow.
- Under Print Layout, select Notes Pages.
- Click Print.