Work with Calendar Items
Forward an Item
To forward a calendar item:
- Open the calendar item.
- From the Respond group of the MEETING tab, select Respond.
- Select Forward.
- Enter the To information and click Send.
You can work with calendar items and customize your calendar.
Add Color to Your Calendar
To add color to your calendar items:
- In Calendar view, select an item.
- Select the VIEW tab and in the Color group, click Color.
- Select a color to apply.
Set Item Importance
To set importance to a calendar item, within Calendar view, select the item and on the CALENDAR ITEMS MEETING tab, from the Tags group, select Private, Low Importance, or High Importance.
Configure a Reminder
To configure a calendar item reminder:
- Select the calendar item.
- On the CALENDAR ITEMS MEETING tab, from the Options group, select Reminder.
- Select a time before the item occurs to be reminded.
Search Your Calendar
To search your calendar:
- Make sure you are in Calendar view.
- Enter a search term in the upper-right Search Calendar dialog box, and then press Enter.
- Calendar items that meet the criteria are returned.
Share Meeting Notes
You can use Microsoft OneNote 2013 to take and share meeting notes.
To share meeting notes:
- From within the meeting item, on the MEETING tab, in the Meeting Notes group, click Meeting Notes.
- Open shared meeting notes or take your own.
- Select a OneNote location and click OK.
- Enter your meeting notes.
- From within OneNote, select the FILE tab and in the Info section, click Settings and select Share.
- Enter email information of those who you want to share the notes with, a personal message if you desire, and click Share.