Create Calendar Groups
If you frequently invite the same people to meetings, you can create a Calendar group in Outlook 2013 to easily view their calendars.
To create a calendar group:
- While in Calendar view, on the HOME tab of the Ribbon, in the Manage Calendars group, select Calendar Groups.
- From the drop-down list, select Create New Calendar Group.
- Type a name for the group in the Create New Calendar Group dialog box and click OK.
- In the Address Book section, choose the address book or contact list from which you want to choose Calendar group members.
- Type a name to search in the Search text box.
- Select the name in the list and click Group Members to add the name to the group.
- Continue adding names until the group is complete, and then click OK.
- The group now appears in the Calendar Navigation Pane, and you can view the group members' calendars alongside yours.
- To view the calendars overlaid with your own, to aid scheduling, select the VIEW tab and from the Arrangement group, click Overlay.
In Outlook 2007, to access calendar groups, select Actions and then select View Group Schedules.