Creating and Sending a New Message - Exercise
Creating and Sending a New Message
Duration: 15 to 25 minutes.
In this exercise, you will create and send a new Outlook message.
- Create a new message to your instructor, asking a question about class.
- Check your message's spelling and grammar.
- When your message is complete, send it to your instructor.
- On the Mail Ribbon, on the HOME tab, from the New group, click the New Items drop-down arrow.
- Select E-mail Message.
- In the To field, enter your instructor's email address.
- Press Tab twice to move your cursor to the Subject field.
- Enter a subject.
- Press Tab to move the cursor to the message body area, and type your message.
- On the Message Ribbon, select the REVIEW tab.
- In the Proofing group, select Spelling and Grammar.
- The Spelling and Grammar dialog box launches.
- Using the Spelling and Grammar dialog box, check for spelling and grammar issues by selecting the options on the right.
- When the Spelling check is complete. message box appears, click OK.
- Click Send in the message header.