You can delegate access to your account so that others can log in and perform various actions. A Microsoft Exchange Server account is required to do this.
To delegate access to your account:
- Select the FILE menu tab and from the Info tab, select Account Settings.
- From the drop-down list, select Delegate Access.
- Click Add and type the name of the person you want to designate as your delegate (this must be a person in your organization's Exchange Global Address List (GAL).
- Click Add, and then click OK.
- In the Delegate Permissions dialog box, you can accept the default permission settings or alternately, you can select custom access levels for Exchange folders.
In Outlook 2007, to delegate access, select Tools and then select Options. On the Delegates tab, specify delegates.