Select, Open and Save a Template Agenda - Exercise
Select, Open and Save a Template Agenda
Duration: 5 to 10 minutes.
In this exercise, you will create a new workbook using a Microsoft template.
- Locate a template to use to create an agenda for a meeting.
- Download the template.
- Save the workbook as My Agenda.xlsx in your Excel2013.1/Exercises folder.
- Leave the file open as we will be using it in future exercises.
- From the FILE menu, select New:
- In the Search box, search "agendas" and press Enter.
- Click a template, and to download it, click Create.
- Click FILE > Save As:
- Navigate to the Excel2013.1/Exercises folder.
File name: type "My Agenda".
Save as type: select "Excel Workbook."
- If a dialog box appears asking you if you want to save changes to the workbook template, click No.