Customize a Workbook Using Tab Colors and Themes - Exercise
Customize a Workbook Using Tab Colors and Themes
Duration: 5 to 10 minutes.
In this exercise, you will use colors and themes to customize a workbook.
- Open the Sales - Customize a Workbook.xlsx from your Excel2013.1/Exercises folder.
- Add a color of your choice to each of the workbook tabs. In the solution, we use Blue for Sheet 1 and Red for Sheet 2.
- Apply a theme of your choice to your workbook. In the solution, we use the Banded theme.
- Open or go to the specified file.
- Right-click the Sheet1 tab and select Tab Color.
- From the Tab Color list, select a color.
- Right-click the Sheet2 tab and select Tab Color, and then select a color from the list.
- From the PAGE LAYOUT tab, in the Themes group, select a theme to apply it to your worksheet.
- Save the workbook.