Using Find and Replace
Duration: 5 to 10 minutes.
In this exercise you will find and replace text in a worksheet.
- Continue working in the workbook from the last exercise or open Dave's Lemonade Stand - Using Find and Replace.xlsx from your Excel2013.1/Exercises folder.
- Use Find and Replace to change the word "Payroll" to "Employees".
- Open or go to the specified file.
- From the Editing group on the HOME tab, select Find & Select and select Replace:
- In the dialog box, enter:
Find what: "Payroll"
Replace with: "Employees"
- Click Replace All:
- Click OK.