Duration: 10 to 20 minutes.
Open index.html again in your browser. Use sandbox.js to
accomplish the following:
- Select all of the image elements on the page; log each image's alt attribute.
- Select the search input text box, then traverse up to the form and add
the 'showMe' class to the form.
- Select the list item inside #myList that has a class of 'current' and
remove that class from it; add a class of 'current' to
the next list item.
- Select the select element inside #specials;
traverse your way to the submit button. Set its disabled attribute to true.
- Select the first list item in the #slideshow element; add
the class 'current' to it, and then add a class of 'disabled' to
its sibling elements.