Application of Predefined Filters
Duration: 10 to 20 minutes.
- Apply an exclude filter to filter all the internal visitors from your company.
- Select an appropriate account from the Analytics Settings page, (e.g. RemoteCourse).
- Click on the Filter Manager tab and then select Add Filter.
- Provide the filter name (e.g. Internal Traffic Excluded).
- Select the settings as shown in the following screenshot under the area marked as Filter Settings.
- Enter the correct value of your own IP address. You can check your IP address now by going to www.CheckMyIP.net.
- Add the profile on which you would like the filter to act.
- Click Save Changes.