Understanding the Report Layout
The following example illustrates the common structure of all the reports found in Google Analytics. These elements are found on a majority of the reports on the Standard Reporting tab.
- Title of the report
- Active date range control panel
- Summary of the report
- Score card
- Graph mode control panel
- Metrics for sorting the data
- Report visualization control panel
- Time scale control panel
- Advanced Segmentation control panel
- Sub-dimension control panel
We will discuss each these elements in detail during our training session.