Identifying Top Exit Pages
Duration: 15 to 20 minutes.
- Sometimes we will want to know which pages our website visitors are leaving from. Maybe they were having a bad experience? It's some good information to know. Let's identify top exit pages. Take a look at your Exit Pages report and examine the data. What conclusion can be drawn from the outcome of this report? (Use the Webucator profile.)
Application of the Top Landing Pages Report:
- From the Analytics Setting screen select the Webucator account.
- Select www.remotecourse.com as the profile to work on.
- Select theExit Pages report. Note the pageviews column associated with each exit page.
- Now, use the in-line filter to exclude your goal pages.