Application of Mobile Reports
Duration: 15 to 20 minutes.
- The marketing team at your company is thinking about developing a mobile version of your website. They want to know how many visitors currently use a mobile device. As a secondary request, the team wants to test out a mobile phone app, but only have the resources to develop one initial version. Should they develop an Android-based app or an iOS app? Create a report that provides this information.
Application of the Mobile Report:
- Select www.remotecourse.com web property to work on.
- From the report navigational panel select the Behavior category.
- Select the subcategory as Mobile.
- Use the Overview report to download the appropriate number of mobile users in a one-month time period.
- Now, use the Devices report, and click on Operating System above the search bar on the report. Determine what is more popular; iPhone and iPad users, or Android users. Share with the team.