Application of Browsers & OS Report - Exercise
Application of Browsers & OS Report
Duration: 15 to 20 minutes.
- The marketing team at your company wants to add in a new interactive video player. They've realized that anyone using Internet Explorer 6 or later, will not be able to view this new player. Create a report that provides the information on how many website visitors would not be able to view this player.
Application of the Browsers & OS Report:
- Select www.remotecourse.com web property to work on.
- From the report navigational panel select the Behavior category.
- Select the subcategory as Technology.
- Choose the Browsers & OS Report.
- Click on the Internet Explorer listing.
- Once you've drilled down the data, determine how many visitors in any given month have IE 6 or earlier.