Pages/Visit Implementation Exercise - Exercise
Pages/Visit Implementation Exercise
Duration: 20 to 30 minutes.
Your company added a products and services catalog to your existing site. You would like to measure its effectiveness. Accomplish this task using Goals.
- From your Google Analytics Settings page, first select the appropriate account (e.g. RemoteCourse) and then select a profile for which you wish to create a goal. Click on Edit in the actions column to edit the profile settings.
- Click on the +Goal tab and you will be taken to the Goal Settings page.
- Provide a relevant Goal Name, (e.g Pages Visited Goal). Select the Goal Position, (e.g Set3, Goal1) and choose your Goal Type as Pages/Visit.
- Assume that your catalog has 10 pages and you decided to record a goal after someone views 5 or more pages.
- Thus, select the condition as Greater Than and set the pages criteria to 4.
- Click on Save Goal to complete the goal creation process.