Duration: 15 to 20 minutes.
Your company has decided to do an online marketing campaign and has hired an external online marketing firm. The new marketing firm has asked for access to your Google AdWords data. Please implement this task in your Google AdWords account.
Allowing External Firms to Access Google AdWords Data:
- Within your AdWords account click on the gear icon, Account settings tab.
- Click the Account Access menu.
- Enter an email address for another user (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
- It is recommended that you provide the name of the contact person (optional).
- Choose the Read Only access level.