Use the Drawing Tools to Create a Logo - Exercise
Use the Drawing Tools to Create a Logo
Duration: 15 to 20 minutes.
In this section, you will build the logo for our Griffin Park site. Feel free to follow our example, or create your own design. You will use this logo in later exercises.
Create Shield as Background.
- Open the file saved as DrawingTools/exercises/logo.fla.
- Start by selecting the Rectangle Tool. You may select any color you like for the stroke and fill. We used (#009966) for the green fill and (#000000) for the black stroke. Draw a rectangle.
- Bend the lines or adjust the shape and color in any way you like.
- Add text for park name.
- Add Dropped Shadow Filter on text.
- Add additional shapes or design. Be creative!
If you are done early...
- If you like your tree from earlier, you might add it to your logo.
- Add additional objects to the logo.