Create Graphic Symbols
Duration: 10 to 15 minutes.
In this exercise you will convert three provided shapes into Graphic symbols and import a Baseball from an Illustrator File.
- Open GraphicSymbols/exercises/Baseball.fla. Notice the layer structure.
- Open the Library. For now, it is empty. You are to select the three objects on the stage, individually, and convert each one into a graphic symbol.
- You are welcome to draw any of your own items and use those instead.
- Import a baseball drawn in Illustrator. Select File > Import > Import to Library. Browse to GraphicSymbols/exercises/Baseball-Illustrator.ai. Leave the default settings on the import window and pay attention as the new item will appear in the Library.
If you are done early...
- Draw any additional items of your own.
- If you have any of your own Illustrator or Photoshop files, import them.