Demo: Changing Workspaces
Now, it is time for you to adjust your workspace. Open Flash and create a new ActionScript 3.0 document.
- Notice which Workspace is selected when you open Flash.
- Change to any of the other workspace options and notice the location of items on the screen.
- Try to move one or more of the panels by dragging the panel name to another part of the screen.
- When you are satisfied with the location of the panels, click on the top workspace drop-down menu, select New Workspace to save this layout. Name it anything you like when you are prompted.
- Change back to the original Workspace you selected. If you would like to go back to the default layout of that workspace, please choose Reset from the top workspace drop-down menu.