Demo: Inverse Kinematics
Let's get some practice with IK animation!
- Open AdvancedAnimation/demos/IK-runner.fla.
- Select the Bone Tool. To create a natural skeleton, start on the upper torso, and then click and drag to the head.
- Go back to your original starting point. Click and drag to one shoulder. Then, click and drag from the shoulder to the elbow. Repeat for the second arm starting again at the torso.
- Continue adding bones. Connect the torso to the pelvis. Connect the pelvis to the legs.
- Once your skeleton is built, switch to the selection tool. Drag the bones and watch the connected bones move!
- Add additional frames. Click at some point in the future and add a pose by reposition the figure.
- Add several different poses and test the movie.