Animation with Inverse Kinematics
Duration: 15 to 20 minutes.
In this exercise, you will use an IK animation for lifelike animation using our silhouette of a dog.
- Open AdvancedAnimation/exercises/dog.fla. Click around to discover which objects are on the dog layer.
- Click on the Bone Tool. Start in the upper torso and build a skeleton that connects the torso to the legs, tail and head.
- In the first keyframe, position the dog in the starting position.
- Add a new keyframe in a later frame and reposition.
- Test your movie. Does your dog move as expected?