Creating an Application.cfm Page
Duration: 5 to 10 minutes.
In this exercise, you will create a simple Application.cfm page.
- Open a new page and save it as Application.cfm in the SessionAndApplication/Exercises folder.
- Use the <cfapplication> tag to:
- Name of a application "RunnersHome".
- Enable Client variables.
- Enable Session variables.
- Write an if condition to check if an Application variable named datasource is
defined. If it is not, set an Application variable called datasource with the
value of runners.
<cfapplication sessionmanagement="yes" clientmanagement="yes" name="RunnersHome">
<cfif NOT isDefined("APPLICATION.datasource")>