Check for Understanding: Using Visuals - Exercise
Check for Understanding: Using Visuals
Duration: 5 to 10 minutes.
In this exercise, you will read and respond to the following questions.
- Why is it important to use visuals in a proposal?
- To impress your reader.
- To break up the blocks of text.
- To clarify statistical detail in the report.
- All of the above.
- Which kind of chart is the best way to illustrate the differences in items over a period of years?
- Pie chart
- Bar chart
- Line chart
- Flow chart
- You can use illustrations and clip art from the Internet without worrying about copyright. After all, they are posted online for everyone to use.
- D. All of the above.
- B. Bar chart
- B. False