Check for Understanding: Desired Outcomes - Exercise
Check for Understanding: Desired Outcomes
Duration: 10 to 15 minutes.
In this exercise, you will consider a proposal for an idea you wish to present. Write one or two outcomes for that proposal and respond to the following multiple choice questions:
- Who will look for the benefits of the proposal?
- The CEO
- Financial backers
- None of the above
- Of the following statements, which one(s) are measurable?
- This proposal will allow us to increase sales by 57%.
- Implementing this process will greatly improve production.
- We will see more customers this quarter than last quarter.
- Customer satisfaction will decrease if we do not do what is proposed here.
- C and D Stakeholders and financial backers.
- A. This proposal will allow us to increase sales by 57%.
Watch the following presentation to learn about writing outcomes for a proposal.