Offering free webinars can be a great way to get the attention of target customers for 30 to 60 minutes.
Here are some ways you might use webinars to promote your company:
- Host webinars to launch new products or services.
- Make recorded webinars available on your website so people who couldn't see them live benefit from them too.
- Consider using a service like Stealth Seminar which auto-plays recorded webinars that feel like they are live.
- Send the list of webinar attendeesto your sales team for further follow-up.
- Cisco WebEx
- Adobe Connect
- Live Meeting
Tips for creating a good webinar:
- Make the first five minutes engaging! If you lose them early, you won't get them back.
- Establish expectations for the webinar so that attendees will know what will be covered.
- On your signup form, ask attendees to submit any questions that they hope to have addressed during the webinar.
- Visually engage attendees by having the presenter share his/her computer screen or present slides that contain interesting graphics.
- Rehearse and check audio.
- Get the audience involved by hosting polls, encouraging questions, and starting conversations in the chat box.
- Record the webinar to send to anyone who was unable to attend.