The Quick Access Toolbar is a small toolbar which includes commonly used commands and is always accessible. By default, the Quick Access Toolbar is located in the top-left corner of Microsoft Word. By default, the Quick Access Toolbar includes four commands (in Microsoft Word 2010, it contains three commands; the Print Preview and Print command is new to Word 2013 and 2016):
- Save. Click Save to save your document.
- Undo. Click Undo to undo the action you last performed.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of Undo to undo multiple actions at the same time.
- Redo. Click Redo to repeat the action you last performed.
- Print Preview and Print. Click Print Preview and Print to open the Print options in Backstage view.