Exploring the Read Mode and Object Zoom Features - Exercise
Exploring the Read Mode and Object Zoom Features
Duration: 10 to 15 minutes.
In this exercise, you will examine two new features of Microsoft Word 2013: Reading Mode and the Object Zoom feature. Open or go to Plants in my yard.docx (in the Word2013.1/Exercises folder) for use in this exercise.
- View the document in Read Mode.
- While in Read Mode, use the Object Zoom feature to view one of the graphics in the document.
- Select the VIEW tab and from the Views group, select Read Mode.
- Scroll through the document using the arrows.
- Double-click a graphic to use the Object Zoom feature.
- Click the Zoom icon to zoom in or out on the document.
- To return to Normal view, click View and select Edit Document.