Working with Lists
Duration: 5 to 15 minutes.
In this exercise, you will add a bulleted list and then change it to a numbered list. If Thank you letter.docx is not open, open it from your Word2013.1/Exercises folder.
- In the letter, add the following sentence at the end of the first paragraph: "The bouquet includes so many flowers:."
- Add a bulleted list of your favorite flowers.
- Change the bulleted list to a numbered list.
- Place your cursor at the end of the first paragraph and type "The bouquet includes so many flowers:."
- Click the Bullets command in the Paragraph group and then type the name of a flower, press the Enter key, type the number of another flower, press the Enter key, etc.
- Select the bulleted text and click the Numbering command in the Paragraph group.