The Font group is located on the HOME tab. The most commonly used commands in the Font group are:
Font. Choose between a wide selection of fonts.
Font Size. Change the size of your text.
Bold. Bold your text.
Italic. Italicize your text.
Underline. Underline your text.
Strikethrough. Strikethrough your text.
Text Highlight Color. Highlight your text.
Font Color. Change the color of your text.
- Clear All Formatting. Clear all formatting in the selection and return the text to its default.
Clear Existing Formatting
You can clear the formatting in a document by selecting the section you want to clear (or press Ctrl+A to select the entire document), and from the HOME tab in the Font group, select Clear All Formatting.
You can set indentation in your document using the Paragraph dialog box.
To set indentation:
- On the HOME tab, select the Paragraph group Dialog Box Launcher.
- In the Paragraph dialog box, set the options in the Indentation section and click OK.
Change Text to WordArt
You can quickly and easily add visual appeal to Word text using WordArt.
To change text to WordArt:
- Select the text you want to convert to WordArt.
- From the INSERT tab, in the Text group, select WordArt.
- Select an option from the drop-down list.