Inserting a Hyperlink
Duration: 5 to 15 minutes.
In this exercise, you will insert a hyperlink to a web page in a document. Open Webucator.docx from your Word2013.1/Exercises folder.
- Make the word "Webucator" in the first sentence a hyperlink to www.webucator.com.
- Highlight the text "Webucator."
- From the INSERT tab of the Ribbon, in the Links group, select Hyperlink.
- In the Insert Hyperlink dialog box, type www.webucator.com in the Address text box and click OK.
- The link will now appear blue and underlined in the document.