Insert a Table
Duration: 5 to 15 minutes.
In this exercise, you will insert a table into a document and add data to it.
- Open or go to Plants in my yard - Intermediate.docx.
- Insert a table beneath the description of the Red Bud tree that looks like the one in the screenshot below:
- Save the document as we will continue to build on this document in future exercises.
- Place your cursor beneath the description of the Red Bud tree.
- Press Enter until your cursor is at the top of page two (so table will appear on one page).
- Click Table on the INSERT tab:
- Select six columns and four rows:
- Enter the data.
- Save the document.