Place and Size an Image in a Microsoft Word Document - Exercise
Place and Size an Image in a Microsoft Word Document
Duration: 5 to 10 minutes.
In this exercise, you will move and resize an image in a Microsoft Word document.
- Open or go to Plants in my yard - Intermediate.docx.
- Resize and move the image Lilac closeup.gif so that it appears as shown below:
- Save the document as we will continue to build on this document in future exercises.
- Select the image Lilac closeup.gif by clicking on it.
- Click on the top left corner of the image and drag to the left and down until the image is the size you want it to be:
- Grab the image by clicking down on it and then drag your cursor to the end of the first row of the description and release:
- Save the document.