To insert an image into a Microsoft Word document:
- Place your cursor in your document where you would like the image to appear.
- Click on the Insert tab and from the Illustrations group, click Pictures (named Picture in Microsoft Word 2010):
- Select a picture (a file such as a photo or logo which you have access to on your hard drive or local network) in the Insert Picture dialog box and click Insert.
Adding Quick Styles to Images
You can adjust your image using Quick Styles. Right-click the image, and use the Quick Styles options to crop or alter the image.
Inserting a Screen Shot or Screen Clipping
You can insert a screen shot or a screen clipping into a Word document. To insert a screen shot or screen clipping:
- Place your cursor in the document where you want the screen shot or clipping to appear.
- Select the Insert tab, and from the Illustrations group, select the Screenshot drop-down list.
- Select an available screen shot, or select Screen Clipping to insert a portion of a screen.