Inserting a Building Block in a Document
Duration: 5 to 10 minutes.
In this exercise, you will insert a Building Block in a Word document.
- Open a new, blank Word document.
- Insert in the document a Building Block cover page of your choice.
- With a new, blank document open, from the INSERT tab of the Ribbon, in the Text group, select Quick Parts and from the drop-down, select Building Blocks Organizer.
- Scroll through and select a cover page Building Block (you will see the Cover Page listings under Gallery).
- To preview the cover page, click it and view it on the right. To insert it, select Insert.