Creating and Modifying a Table in Excel - Exercise
Creating and Modifying a Table in Excel
Duration: 5 to 10 minutes.
In this exercise, you will create an Excel table and modify it.
- Open the Sales - Table.xlsx file from your Excel2013.2/Exercises folder.
- Create a table that includes the data in all of the cells, using a style of your choice.
- Now, remove the style that you chose.
- Select the cell range of the data, so from A1:D4.
- From the HOME tab, in the Styles section, click Format as Table.
- From the drop-down list, select a table style of your choice to apply.
- In the Format As Table dialog box, click OK.
- Select the TABLE TOOLS DESIGN tab and in the Table Styles group, select the arrow to view more options, and then select Clear.
- Save the workbook.