Working with Clip Art
A large library of Clip Art, including drawings, videos, sounds, and photographs, is available from Office.com. To insert Clip Art into your worksheet:
- From the INSERT tab, in the Illustrations group, click Clip Art (in Excel 2007/2010, this option is called Clip Art):
- In the Insert Pictures dialog box that appears:
- Type in your search word(s) and press Return.
- View the results of your search:
- Double-click one of the results to add it to your worksheet.
- Resize the image and/or cell to fit the image into your worksheet.
In Word 2007/2010, you will use the Clip Art dialog box that appears at the right to search for and select clip art files.